The Steam Boss™ - LUX/Foodi
- PROTECT YOUR CABINETS: The Steam Boss is an accessory for your electronic pressure cooker designed to divert steam away from your kitchen cabinets, protecting them from the moisture and heat released during a quick pressure release (QPR). (see “how The Steam Boss diverter is different” in the product description below)
- CHOOSE THE BEST: The Pressure People, a U.S. small business focused on pressure cooking education and quality accessories. In 2018, The Steam Boss steam diverter was rated the #4 best accessory for Instant Pot lovers by CNN Underscored.
- CLEAN COOKING: Pressure cooking starchy foods can create an overflow of foam and liquid to rise out and splatter from a QPR. Using The Steam Boss stops the starchy splatter from venting onto walls, counters and cabinets. The Steam Boss is designed to drastically reduce this mess, and make your cleanup quick and easy. Easy to use and easy to clean. The wide mouth also makes cleaning a breeze. Constructed with high quality BPA-free silicone, hand and dishwasher safe.
- BUY NOW: Try us once and you will know why this is the best and must have accessory for your IP pressure cooker.
- COMPATIBILITY: The "LUX" size Steam Boss works with Instant Pot models LUX mini, LUX 6 qt, or LUX 8 qt, Crock-Pot Express (CPE) 6 qt, Ninja Foodi 5.0, 6.5, and 8 qt, Power Pressure Cooker XL, and Fagor Lux multi cookers. With so many options we know you will love cooking with the Boss!
WHY AND WHEN TO USE A STEAM DIVERTER:
- When pressure cooking foods that can be quickly overcooked, such as veggies, rice, pasta, and corn, you will open the quick pressure release (QPR) valve in order to quickly release the pressure and steam from your pot. Most recipes will tell you when to use the QPR function.
- A steam diverter should only be used when performing a QPR and should not be permanently attached to your quick release valve. Regardless of a diverters leak-free claims, permanently attaching a diverter interferes with your IPs designed operation, affecting its ability to seal, build pressure, and may clog during use.
HOW THE STEAM BOSS DIVERTER IS DIFFERENT:
- Pressure cooking is all about steam. The Steam Boss is engineered to be used with the operation and safety features designed for your pressure cooker, allowing efficient and proper release of steam during the quick release step. To accomplish this, The Steam Boss is designed to attach slightly loose and to be placed onto the quick release valve only when a QPR is required and after cooking has completed. This distinction stands The Steam Boss apart from all other diverters.
- The Steam Boss’s wide mouth design evenly disperses steam in one (1) direction, out and away from your cabinets. Please avoid gimmicky characters, PVC pipes, cheaply made knock-offs, 3D printed dragons, and diverters that shoot steam in two (2) directions.
- Use The Steam Boss to direct steam in one direction, towards a vent, out a window, or in any direction that fits your unique home kitchen or recreational vehicle (RV) space.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
USE CAUTION - HOT STEAM RELEASED
Do not place face, hand or unprotected skin in front of steam.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use diverter when a quick pressure release (QPR) is required.
2. Slide diverter onto release valve and ensure vent area is clear.
3. Turn steam release valve to vent.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied for any reason please return for a full product refund.